Digital Instrument Cluster
Digital Instrument Clusters provides vehicle performance and critical information to the driver through guages as well as telltale symbols, chimes and warnings. It helps the driver to operate the vehicle safely and efficiently. Clusters have evolved from traditional analog meters to “all-digital” that reconfigures its information layout depending on the volume and context of the information. This drastically reduces the possibility of driver being distracted and thereby promote safe driving.
The software for digital instrument cluster are much more sophisticated than that of Analog gauges.
Major features in Digital Instrument Clusters
- Support OEM in defining
- System Requirements
- System Architecture & Design
- System Integration Testing
- System Performance Testing
- Overall Software Integration of IVI software
- Complete ownership of System Performance including Boot Time Optimisation
- Android Middleware & Platform Customisations.
- Linux Middleware & Platform Customisations.
- Custom application development
- Overall Verification & Validation.
- Post-production and Warranty support.