Cyber Security Engineering
Rapidly growing connectivity of vehicles with latest functionalities exposes various malware and risks. To ensure a cyber line of defence, it requires many solutions as a well-connected chain which prevents the attack of the invisible enemy.
Our comprehensive security solutions/services protect areas of vulnerabilities including external interfaces, in-vehicle networks, software updates and ECU software as a whole.
Key security requirements of Automotive Systems:
- Secure OS
- Support Hardware-based security (HSM, TEE)
- Secure boot
- Secure Software Update
- Protection of sensitive information
- Secure communication and networking
- Intrusion detection
- Robustness against failed or compromised components
- Least privilege and minimal trust base
- Robustness against external input
- Minimization of information exposure
Arctictern has a proven security engineering process in line with ASPICE to address the complex security requirements of automotive systems.
Structured and iterative Risks & Threat modelling is employed to identify risks, threats and vulnerabilities and takes measures to prevent and respond.
It helps security architects to
- Accurately determine the attack surface of the system
- Assign risk to various threats
- Drive the vulnerability mitigation process